SKT Yogi – show all home page content immediately

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Yogi – show all home page content immediately

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fredrick
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 2

On the home page only the slider shows, leaving a large whitespace below it. When I scroll down, the three feature blocks show, when I scroll a bit more, the ‘Welcome to Yogasana’ section shows, and so on.

How can I have all of the home page content appear immediately on page load please?

Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Dan,

It is due to the animations on the homepage.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

We will remove the animation

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

SteveSteve
    • Replies: 2

I too would like to remove the animations. Can you tell us how?

I would also like to change the height of the Home Page Slideshow.

SteveSteve
    • Replies: 2

SORRY. FADING IN THE FEATURE BOXES IMMEDIATELY DID NOT WORK. – If you have a fix for this, that would be splendid.

OK, I have achieved a similar effect for the Home Page: 1) A shorter Slideshow image and 2) fading-in the feature boxes immediately.

I created two new files in the theme directory:

File: custom.css – contents below

.slider-main{ min-height:340px; background:url(images/loading.gif) no-repeat center center #ffffff;}

File custom.js – contents below

// Fade Boxes in immediately
    var imagePos = jQuery(this).offset().top;
    var topOfWindow = jQuery(window).scrollTop();
    jQuery(this).addClass(“fadeInUp”);

I then included these as the last thing before </HEAD> in header.php as follows:

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/custom.js”></script>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/custom.css” type=”text/css” media=”all” />

If I ever updated the theme, these changes would need to be recreated. It would be great if the theme had a place to input custom js and css, that would not be overwritten by an update.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Steve,

Kindly refer to this forum post on how to disable animation: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/home-page-responsive-display/

In case you are unable to disable animation on your own kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via

sktthemes.net/contact.

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.