- January 19, 2018 at 2:53 am #92066
How can I change the font of the button on the homepage sliders? I can only see how to change the font colourJanuary 19, 2018 at 5:13 am #92072
Website URL please?
DaveJanuary 19, 2018 at 5:48 am #92076
http://saralopez.net but it’s under constructionJanuary 19, 2018 at 6:45 am #92080
Okay, Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
DaveJanuary 19, 2018 at 10:59 am #92135
Your WP details are not working?
DaveJanuary 22, 2018 at 9:04 am #92328
I replied to your email with another login to attempt a few days ago now and have not heard back from you.
Here is what I need assistance with regarding this theme:
1. ability to change the font on the homepage slider button
2. each page has a header image, below this image is the page title is repeated, and below the page title is a divider line. I would like to know how to remove both the “page title” and the “divider line” from all pages.
DanielleJanuary 23, 2018 at 6:58 am #92417
Issue have been resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
DaveJanuary 23, 2018 at 9:04 am #92435
I have just replied to your email. Thank you for fixing issue number 2.
Issue number one still needs a solution. I’d like to be able to edit the font on the button that appears on the homepage sliders. Could you please tell me how to do this?
Also, I can’t find how to edit the “Contact Us” box. The only fields I want leads to fill in are:
and I would like the button to say “Send” rather than “Submit”
DanielleJanuary 23, 2018 at 9:28 am #92441
Contact Us box issue have been resolved.
1. ability to change the font on the homepage slider button.
Answer: Which font do you want to use in slider button
DaveJanuary 24, 2018 at 7:31 am #92583
thanksJanuary 24, 2018 at 7:46 am #92585
DaveJanuary 25, 2018 at 1:38 am #92665
The font looks exactly the same. Could you please check it?
This is what I would like the font to be:
2. font weight 200,
3. Please only capitalise the 1st letter of each word
4. I notice the theme font has some kind of shadow effect (please remove this too)
DanielleJanuary 25, 2018 at 2:34 am #92669
SKT SIMPLE PRO THEME – BLOG FEATURE IMAGE
Could you please tell me how to change the size of the Feature Image on the main blogroll and on blog posts?
1. I want the feaure image to show display at 740×400 on the main blog roll page
2. I would like the feature image to appear the same size 740×400 at the top of the post
DanielleJanuary 25, 2018 at 2:48 am #92670
One more thing Dave
My main blog page which is here: http://saralopez.net/blog/ is showing the ‘contact form’ on the side panel. I would prefer it show ‘recent posts’ in the side panel instead. The ‘recent posts’ appears in the side panel of each individual blog post which I like but I would like it to also show on the main blog role (http://saralopez.net/blog/) rather than the contact form.January 25, 2018 at 6:19 am #92699
Issue resolved have been.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.