SKT Naturo Pro Upgrade Issues

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Naturo Pro Upgrade Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PAVOLPAVOL
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello, since I upgraded Naturo Lite theme to SKT Naturo Pro I am facing some issues. I was looking through the options and through the code as well but could’t solve any of them. I would really appreciate if you could help me to solve those problems and finally migrate my site from Naturo Lite to SKT Naturo Pro.

1. After upgrading to Pro, all the posts show auto excerpt. However all the posts have manual excerpt. I found out that the_content() has to be changed to the_excerpt but I cannot find file where could I change it for homepage (latest posts) and categories

2. The latest post section on homepage ([latest-posts col=”3″]) shows only 3 latest posts and only in two columns aligned to the left. Is there any option to change the number of latest posts shown and to adjust the width of the posts or latest post section so that all 3 columns are shown?

3. In the latest posts section on homepage are the featured images resized by default. Is there any way to control the dimensions of these resized featured images?

4. I had a two column content in my posts using 3rd party (plugin) builder. After activating the SKT Naturo Pro, the shortcodes from this builder do not work anymore. Is there any way to make them work along with the SKT Naturo Pro shortcodes? It would take lots of time to replace the old shortcodes with SKT Naturo Pro shortcodes

Thanks a lot,
    Pavol

PAVOLPAVOL
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Any support around here?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.