- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have several issues; please see the following:
1a. How can I have two columns @header menu, without its content to be braked?
I used the property keep-all or the column width, but without success.
1b. How can I add a slider to the sub-menu?
2. How can I position the siderbar to left?
3. How can I set up the background image to be, actually, @the whole page?
4. The site’s title does not appear, even thought the setting is enabled.
5. How can I change the language? I would like to switch to Romanian package.
6. @product category: even thought the option “show hierarchy” is checked”, it’s not actually taken into consideration: all the categories are shown one by another. I would like also to make it expand and collapse.
Show us your website URL please?
Nowadays, we have found numbers of WordPress users search for Cron jobs in WordPress. So, for you people, we have shared this article where you […]
Are you looking for a mixture of simplicity and premium quality, user friendliness and stable performance in sailing WordPress themes to be used for your […]
Machine Learning and AI are amongst the most looked upon technologies for the evolution of the 21st century. If you are looking to develop a […]