- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have several issues; please see the following:
1a. How can I have two columns @header menu, without its content to be braked?
I used the property keep-all or the column width, but without success.
1b. How can I add a slider to the sub-menu?
2. How can I position the siderbar to left?
3. How can I set up the background image to be, actually, @the whole page?
4. The site’s title does not appear, even thought the setting is enabled.
5. How can I change the language? I would like to switch to Romanian package.
6. @product category: even thought the option “show hierarchy” is checked”, it’s not actually taken into consideration: all the categories are shown one by another. I would like also to make it expand and collapse.
Show us your website URL please?
Travis Lima Today we are going to conduct the interview of Travis Lima from the City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. He is a Marketing […]
Are you someone who is looking for the best missionary WordPress theme for your charity organization? Do you want a responsive and professional looking theme […]
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]