- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have several issues; please see the following:
1a. How can I have two columns @header menu, without its content to be braked?
I used the property keep-all or the column width, but without success.
1b. How can I add a slider to the sub-menu?
2. How can I position the siderbar to left?
3. How can I set up the background image to be, actually, @the whole page?
4. The site’s title does not appear, even thought the setting is enabled.
5. How can I change the language? I would like to switch to Romanian package.
6. @product category: even thought the option “show hierarchy” is checked”, it’s not actually taken into consideration: all the categories are shown one by another. I would like also to make it expand and collapse.
Show us your website URL please?
If you are in the process of setting up your first professional website, then the first thing that you need to remember is to put […]
When it comes to getting your website to stand out you would need a lot more than a nice theme, an attractive design, you would […]
Best Online News Portal WordPress Themes 2022 News sites are trending these days. However, only a few sites have been ruling the web and gained […]