SKT Girlie Pro – sidebar gone from home page

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Girlie Pro – sidebar gone from home page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BrittanyBrittany
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 12

I recently upgraded to the PRO version from the Lite of SKT Girlie theme. The home page side bar does not seem to exist anymore in the Pro version, only in the blog posts themselves can I see the sidebar, but not on the home page. It used to show a ride side bar after the slider, now there is nothing. Help? I would like to have a side bar on my home page.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

You can go to settings>readings and select homepage there to have homepage with sidebar.

Regards,
    Shri

BrittanyBrittany
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 12

Hi, I don’t want to have a static front page. I want the exact front page that I have now, but I want the sidebar that appears in my posts and pages to also be on the home page, right below my slider. Is that possible? I never would have purchased this theme if I had known my sidebar would go away.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Yes its possible kindly go to settings>readings>select front page and then select the page you want to set up as homepage.

It will start showing slider, 4 home boxes and the front page with SIDEBAR below.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Shri

HillorieHillorie
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 14

Hey, sorry I know I’m not supposed to post on others’ support questions but I don’t think this is solved/I don’t think you have the same understanding of the issue.

What we want is not only the sliders and 4 services boxes, but all the sections below it as well. Section 4 is most important for me, because I don’t know how to emulate that with code. So… I want everything exactly how it is showing with the slider, services, 4 sections PLUS the sidebar.

www.neverendingworldtour.com for reference

HillorieHillorie
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 14

Well now I feel like an idiot. Please disregard my comment! Figured it out with some view source and some footer action 🙂

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Okay great 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘SKT Girlie Pro – sidebar gone from home page’ is closed to new replies.