SKT Directory Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Directory Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Melanie BennettMelanie Bennett
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 9

Hi team,

Upon suggestion I have installed SKT Directory along with Paid Membership Pro for a website I am putting together.
    However, I cannot seem to find where I can edit the fields to appear on the listings which I was told I would be able to do by your chat team before I considered this theme as an alternative to the software I previously had running the site?

Thanks!

Melanie

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Which fields do you want to edit?

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi Dave,

I need to remove fields from the Details section as these fields are not relevant to the types of listings that will appear on my website.
    Then I need some customised specific fields that appear for different listing categories.

Melanie

Hi,

This is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on [email protected] for a quote.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi,

Kindly describe the changes/customization in full details so that we can understand it better.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Things like:
    – Listings do not require address – just suburb, state
    – min/max price removed
    – Open/Closed removed
    – Custom fields for listings under category ‘available’ such as: Microchip #, DOB, State Government Codes required on Advertising
    – Custom fields for listings under category ‘listing’ such as: registering body, State government codes.

I was told by the chat team I would easily be able to make these changes – as this is not the case – it is not the theme for me as I need to be able to make these changes on the site quickly and easily as advertising laws change. Very disappointing to be honest as I have already spent hours and hours customising the theme and starting to get it set up and now I find out it cannot do what I was told I can do.

It’s also not proving to be easy to link it with Paid Membership Pro either – so again, not as I was told by chat team and extremely disapointing after the length of time I have now waisted on this theme that will NOT do what I was told it would be able to do.

Hi,

We apologize in case you felt disappointed by any expectations you had. But as i can see you are a member since 2021 and we have been providing services as well.

We are providing 360+ themes and 8 plugins at the cost of only $69 USD plus 1 year of support as against 6 months of support provided by most theme companies in the industry.

At this point we cannot be asked to do custom requirements which are possible in the theme but will require custom work to be done from our end which will require lots of hours.

Also its a request to kindly ask for things on either email or support forum because chat is sales chat only not a support area so not sure whom did you have a chat with.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.