skt builder vs elementor

Home Forums All Other Themes skt builder vs elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 24
    • Total: 34

It has been a while since I’ve had a customer want a new theme. So it has been a challenge as well for me to learn that there has been a update on the themes to use elementor and not keeping with the skt builder.

Problem is when I use a theme that uses the elementor builder site I’m working on don’t match that of the demo site.

So my question is do I have to have the premium version of elementor for it to look correct?

This is not ideal and it seems like you’re getting away from what the themes were meant to be. The SKT builder is sufficient however I can’t get the demo and the site I’m working on to match in look.

So what exactly do I need to do to get it to look the same as the demo?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30638
    • Total: 30638

Hi,

So my question is do I have to have the premium version of elementor for it to look correct?

Ans: No need premium version of elementor.

Which theme are you using?? Kindly show us your website URL?

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Chris

Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant
    • Replies: 24
    • Total: 34

I’m trying to get the consulting pro to look right but I’ve notice a big change in the themes or the skt builder. That is not allowing things to look like they used to look in.

So are all the themes compatible with skt builder or no? I really don’t want to waste my time with learning a new builder like elementor when skt build is sufficient for all builds.

I’m using consulting pro at this site sonlightstudios.com.

The header bar is way off the page so just need to know what to edit to fix it and get the demo content to load in the page correctly.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Henry,

We have a separate set of themes built using SKT Builder if you want to use only that.

Kindly email me here: [email protected]

We will share the SKT Builder themes with you and you can use it.

Since most customers came to us with request of Elementor compatibility we converted most to Elementor but we still havre the SKT Builder versions with us.

Kindly email and i will share it with you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.