SKT Builder to Elementor Builder

Home Forums Handy Theme Support SKT Builder to Elementor Builder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gigi FernandoGigi Fernando
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 37

Hello,
    I have been using the handyman theme for 2 websites, one was built 2 years ago with SKT Builder, and the newest one with Elementor builder as I renewed the theme with updates. I think the update includes the elementor builder instead of the skt builder. When adding new things to the older site using the SKT builder, my site is now not showing the home page and one of the galleries. I don’t know what the issue is.

The new site with the Elementor builder, I finished the site on Sunday, it worked fine upon completion, then an hour later, the site went down. Please advise what I can do to fix both of these site.

THank You
    Gigi

Participant

HELP……I would like for you guys to check in the back office of my wordpress site to see what is causing this issue. I would like to give you guys access. Please advise so you can check this out. The site of www.bobgibbonsframingcompany.com only shows the top banner and the footer. The rest of the homepage is not showing. When I go into the back office of WP on this site with SKT Builder, the homepage info is there but it won’t show on the live site. Please help.

Thank you
    Gigi

Kimberly CohenKimberly Cohen
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 2

Quick question for you. I’m new to SKT Themes and just started to build a site using the SKT Handyman Pro Theme. Only Elementor was included in the theme’s plugins, but the online documentation references SKT Builder. Am I supposed to upload the SKT Builder too?

Participant

I’m the person who posted this topic, from what I know, they are both builders but you only need one. handyman theme was first built with skt builder. All their new themes now have elementor as their builder which is better. I renewed the theme to use again and it now has elementor as the builder. So I would stay with elementor and do not use SKT Builder in addition.

Here is the documentation for Elementor which is also housed in your theme once you begin building it. https://elementor.com/help/getting-started/ 🙂

I hope this helps you out

Kimberly CohenKimberly Cohen
    Participant
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 2

Hi Gigi,
    Thank you so much for responding to my question so quickly and for the link. That was exceptionally kind of you. I sincerely appreciate your help and guidance.

All the best,
    Kimberly

Participant

Hi Kimberly, you are most welcome, glad I can help you 🙂

All the Best to you as well
    Gigi

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Replies: 30635
    • Total: 30635

Hi Gigi,

We checked, your website is working fine.

See website screenshot:
    https://ibb.co/681wbKM

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.