- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Construction Pro skt Builder
I have a few questions here. Please bare with me I am a novice but I should know enough to get the theme going. My questions are:
1.Changing the page picture. It seems that you can only use one photo for the “page” picture. I see no where that you can have a different individual picture for each page. Is this true?
2.There is an edit button on the right side of each one of my pages however, when you press that button nothing happens. Also I do not see anywhere how I can change that right sidebar on the page.
3. Is it recommended that we do not switch back and forth from the SKT builder to the WordPress builder?
4. I cannot seem to get the style of header that the demo site has and I can’t figure out why?
My site is http://www.friarremodeling.com
What is the best font and image sizes so that the site looks great on all devices?
I know everyone is busy and I am grateful for any answers to my questions. Have a great day!
1, 4. Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.
3. You can’t switch to WordPress Builder?
2. Kindly go to Appearance >> Widget >> Page Sidebar >> and change it there
Have a look at:
Thank you for such a quick response. You customer service is excellent. I will continue to keep building.
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/23/
This time our main focus is pest control WordPress themes These pest control WordPress themes can be used for bugs, pests, termite and other insects […]
The best senior care WordPress themes can be found in this article for health and elderly care centers, rehabilitation centers, caregiving and other relevant service […]
Nowadays there are several multipurpose free WordPress themes which are coming online and are being added. But are they really multipurpose is the real question. […]