SKT Aquarium Width BOX not working

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Aquarium Width BOX not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    William ScottWilliam Scott
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 30
    • Total: 47

I am attempting on the site www.dorycoin.site to make boxes with the background behind them. Whenever I adjust the fixed bandwidth slider in wordpress elementor the width just stays at “full width” almost as if it is hardcoded in CSS. Can you tell me how to fix this with custom CSS so I can make individual blocks and colorize them as I see fit throughout the text and images on the pages?

Participant

I fixed this issue. But now the boxes background color stays white….. I’m trying to be able to set them transparent and/or a color. But, it doesn’t seem to take when I change the blocks background to transparent it just stays white in color. Any clue? Basically it is setting all boxed items to a fixed white background….

Participant

As soon as I set it back to full width all my blocks go back to “transparent” background instead of white.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues and website URL? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

https://ibb.co/XSXCk65 You’ll see the items set to boxed width but show up as full width on the screen. I can play with the adjuster and it does absolutely nothing in the size of the box. It just stays full screen width.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

We checked, You didn’t make it correct. Kindly Take 3 columns in a section and add the content in the columns.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.