Side bar widgets

Home Forums All Other Themes Side bar widgets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MarleenMarleen
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

Hi,
    I recently bought the pro version of the SKT Yoga theme and I love it! There are just a few things that I cannot seem to figure out on my own.

On the contact page, there is a theme contact form in the left sidebar. I want to use my contact form in it’s place. I have played around with pages>edit contact page>select from under page attributes full width template, and I used the shortcode to add the form to the page. This resulted in a full width contact form, not really what I need.

I also played around with adding the form to the appearances -> widgets -> add contact form, but that did not do anything either.

What else can I try?

Another thing I’d like to change on the contact form side bar is the testimonials. I would like to replace this with another widget, like the blog categories widget.

And my last question when it comes to sidebars, how do I add side bars to the other pages?

Thanks in advance!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly go to pages>edit any page and select under page attributes template: Full Width or left sidebar or default (which has right sidebar) for layout options.

Now for the sidebar contact form kindly go to appearance>widgets>main sidebar drag and drop a contact form shortcode and it should replace our contact form and show yours.

Not sure why it won’t work send us URL of the site and WordPress admin details if not working via sktthemes.net/contact

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.