Home › Forums › Fitness Pro Forum › ShortCodes
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Forum Moderator.
May 30, 2017 at 12:37 am #73777
Adding short codes to widgets results in the actual short code showing up in the page.
I am trying to do the following:
1. add the social links to replace the recent posts section in the footer. I added the social short code to a text widget in Footer 3 but it showed up in position 4 and was just the text of the shortcode not the links.
2. I need to suppress some pages from the mail tab navigation but cannot. all new pages automatically appear in the tab menu at the top of the page.
3. Reorder the quicklinks in the footer.May 30, 2017 at 3:40 am #73783
Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.
BradMay 30, 2017 at 9:51 pm #73890
http://www.gclconsultants.com/UKnightMay 31, 2017 at 10:08 am #73964
1. Kindly edit skt-fitness-pro/inc/custom-functions.php and add below code at the bottom and try adding shortcode again.
// Enable shortcodes in text widgets add_filter('widget_text','do_shortcode');
2. Kindly go to Appearance » Menus select Create a new menu at the top of the page, enter a name for your primary menu in the Menu Name box, check Primary Menu checkbox, click the Create Menu button then add desired pages and save the menu again.
3. Kindly go to Appearance » Menus select Create a new menu at the top of the page, enter a name for your footer menu in the Menu Name box, check Footer Menu checkbox, click the Create Menu button then add desired pages and save the menu again.
BradMay 31, 2017 at 10:25 am #73978
This is perfect. ThanksMay 31, 2017 at 10:28 am #73980
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.