Several questions

Home Forums I Am One Support Several questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark BentleyMark Bentley
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

I have several questions for issues I am working on:

The site I am working on is doxaplanning.com. If you go there you can see my progress.

1. How do I get and edit a photo gallery like it is presented in the demo?

2. How do I add links in the menu to go to sections on the main screen instead of separate pages?

3. How do you create space between the 4 circles and the bottom section line in the first section? Also between the block quotes on the “what our client said” section and the bottom line?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Answers to all your questions:

1. Kindly visit: WordPress admin and click on Photo Gallery. Add title of the gallery image and then set up a featured image on the right hand bottom. That’s it. Don’t add anything in description area. It should show the image in the gallery area. Repeat by adding more images one by one by adding new title, and setting up featured image.

2. This is documented here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/i-am-one-documentation/#section-and-menu

Check from this content area in bold: Go to Theme options >> sections >> select any section there.

In case you are still unable to set up the menu send us WordPress admin details via email: [email protected]

We will set up 2-3 section menu for you and then you will understand and can do the rest.

3. Just add <br/> after those 4 circles and if not sufficient keep adding more <br/>. It will create space.

Regards,

Shri

Alison WilkieAlison Wilkie
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I can’t find the gallery either! I tried to set it up like instructions but it doesn’t show up?

WHERE is the ‘gallery area’ that you mention? In what section?

I am trying to set up a gallery of Tarot cards that I can link to a lightbox with a description of the meaning and thought I would be able to do it with your theme, but I can’t see a ‘gallery’ anywhere?

Alison

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Alison,

Best thing would be send us WordPress admin details at [email protected] and we will set up the demo content for testimonials, contact form, gallery etc.

Then you can edit them as per your need.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.