Several issues not addressed

Home Forums All Other Themes Several issues not addressed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AlyssaAlyssa
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 19

My photos will NOT STAY the same orientation when I upload from the computer or from a mobile device. How do I fix this? I do not want to start a blog and have my photos all displaying the wrong direction. Everything right now looks good on the page since I’m using my desktop, but it all shows the wrong way when you browse on the mobile device. Please help me.

The blog posts that show in my recent posts section on the main page: I’d either like to take away the excerpt away or fix it so that the words don’t jumble over the “read more button” or leave a blank space until you reach the “read more button”.

Thank you so much!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Alyssa,

Check the image orientation while uploading your images. You have to use image editor like photoshop to change its orientation and then add the images to the posts. We have already made the changes on your posts and changed the orientation of the images.

Add this code in custom css box:

.news{min-height:315px !important;}

Regards,
    Dave

AlyssaAlyssa
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 19

is it just my phone???? Because I’m STILL looking at the same lopsided photos. The orientation was JUST FINE when I took the photos on my phone and uploaded or when I uploaded from my computer. I don’t understand this. It’s very frustrating. Honestly it’s the most annoying thing to have to keep going back in and fixing the orientation in the media section ….. and then it just shows up the wrong way on the computer or vice versa. I just hope I can figure this out before my blog launch otherwise I’m wiping all the posts from my page and forgetting it.

Thanks for all the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.