January 4, 2018 at 10:12 am #90869
Okay, kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
BradJanuary 8, 2018 at 7:25 am #91060
Also can I add a Welcome section before “Our Advantages” section? Thanks!January 9, 2018 at 5:32 am #91115
OkayJanuary 9, 2018 at 9:16 am #91138
I am going to custmise the content for my TCM clinic.
1) I can’t find the page for “Our Specialist” section in the Home page. I like to change that title to “Our Services” and change the text under the title. Where can I make changes to achieve that?
In your documentation http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/handy-documentation/#ourspecialist, it only shows how to load the images for the 4 columns under “Our Specialist” title and text, and how to select a page for the section. If I select a page, it will only shows part of the text in the page and a Read More button. If I do not select a page, it will show some default text with the title “Our Specialist”. What I want is to show, instead of “Our Specialist” and default text, my title “Our Services” and my text. I can create a page to show the title “Our Services” and more text, but I don’t want it to show only part of the text and a Read More button.
I also wish to increase the size of the images in the 4 columns in the “Our Specialist” section. Where can I change to make those circular images bigger?
2) I like to insert another section like welcome text and highlight what we are different. How can I do that?
Sorry but I need to know how to do this customisation myself. If you did these for me, I am still not able to modify any text and content.
ZengfuJanuary 9, 2018 at 12:28 pm #91196
Only send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact
BradJanuary 10, 2018 at 5:36 am #91262
Issue resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
BradJanuary 10, 2018 at 7:26 am #91278
Great! Thank you Brad!January 10, 2018 at 7:37 am #91280
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/13/
BradJanuary 12, 2018 at 6:08 am #91543
Hi. Thank you for your previous support. I have got more issues with my customisation and need yur help please..
1) I tried to use your columns code in your Column page to achieve a two columns paragraphs in the Homepage above “Our Services” section. The left column is a Welcome message with what we are different, and the right column is a staff photo as shown in https://tcmcentre.l-p.com.au/. However, the code for two columns from your Columns page is not working as shown in my Home page https://www.tcmcentre.com.au/test/. If you go to the WordPress dashboard and view the Column page in the Pages list, you can see the code there not working. Besides, the code in some other pages such as “Dividers” and “Toggle, Tabs and Accordion” are not working as well. Please help to fix these.
2) I noticed in the homepage all Titles are of section title with a <h2> tag. But I was told by SEO guys we need <h1> tags in each webpage. The first title in my Homepage is the name of the webpage “Welcome to My Website” which is set as a Section Title with a <h2> tag by default and internally which I don’t know how to change to <h1>. Please can you let me know how I can do that?
The login details have been sent to you at https://www.sktthemes.org/contact/.
Many thanks!January 12, 2018 at 6:13 am #91545
This is what we want:January 12, 2018 at 6:14 am #91546
This is the one with code error:January 12, 2018 at 8:39 am #91554
And also the text in each column is not aliened left. How can I set the alignment of the paragraph? Thank you!January 12, 2018 at 9:11 am #91555
Issue resolved. Kindly check and confirm.
BradJanuary 12, 2018 at 9:13 am #91556
Hi. I noticed you are changing my test website. Thank you! I noticed the staff photo on the right is very small. Can you make it bigger to match the left paragraph and like the screenshot I showed above? Thank you!!!January 12, 2018 at 10:03 am #91560
Issue have been resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.