Set the background colour of Our Services and Follow Us section on the home page

Home Forums All Other Themes Set the background colour of Our Services and Follow Us section on the home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael SuraceMichael Surace
    Participant
    • Topics: 41
    • Replies: 47
    • Total: 88

Hi,

on my interior design website www.industriadellegno.it i need to set the background colour of the section “Our services” with the title INTERIOR DESIGN PER PRIVATI & AZIENDE (actually is black, and now must to be grey) and on the Follow Us section (actually is black, must be grey).

I go on APPEREANCE –> THEME OPTIONS –> BASIC SETTINGS.. but on the various colour option i didnt find the setting up.

Thank you,

Michael

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30645
    • Total: 30645

Hi Michael,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Options>>Basic Settings>>Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

body {overflow-x: hidden;}
    .home section#pagearea, #footer-wrapper .footwrap { background:#ccc !important;}
    #footer-wrapper .footwrap::before { background: #ccc none repeat scroll 0 0; content: “”; display: block; height: 100%; left: -999999px; position: absolute; top: 0; width:999999px;}
    #footer-wrapper .footwrap::after { background: #ccc none repeat scroll 0 0; content: “”; display: block; height: 100%; right: -999999px; position: absolute; top: 0; width:999999px;}

Regards,
    Chris

Michael SuraceMichael Surace
    Participant
    • Topics: 41
    • Replies: 47
    • Total: 88

Great! thank you very much Chris

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30645
    • Total: 30645

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.