SERVICES : How do I customize the amount of boxes, and have them auto-resize?

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support SERVICES : How do I customize the amount of boxes, and have them auto-resize?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel BoutrosDaniel Boutros
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

In the SERVICES section, how do I customize the amount of boxes, and also have them auto-resize to the width of the page. I.E, instead of 4 boxes, I have 2 and they double in width allowing them to fill the width of the website.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Actually that option we haven’t given right now. Sorry for this. Will include this in next update. Right now you can click on Shortcodes tab in Appearance>Theme Options and check column shortcodes which has ability to show 2 or 4 or 6.

Regards,
    Shri

Daniel BoutrosDaniel Boutros
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi Shri – thanks for your fast reply.

I tried adding the short codes for two column, but the service boxes stacked on the left, vertically. They also narrowed in width and a new white bar was introduced at the top of the page.

The code I used was this:

<code>
    [column_content type=”one_half”][services title=”VR” bold=”Experiences” icon=”http://www.soularcade.com/wp-content/themes/skt-black-pro/images/icon-web-design.png”]Blah blah blah.[/services][/column_content]
    [column_content type=”one_half_last”][services title=”Soul” bold=”Mates” icon=”http://www.soularcade.com/wp-content/themes/skt-black-pro/images/icon-web-design.png”]Blah blah blah.[/services][/column_content]

</code>

Keymaster

Okay we will update the theme for the columns thing Monday morning and report back.

Regards,
    Shri

Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

We were able to solve it. So you can use only 3 or have 5 or more as well boxes in the services section.

Kindly re-download the updated theme from sktthemes.net/my-account and delete the old theme and activate the new one. No settings are lost when you delete the theme.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.