Sections are gone at Simple Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Sections are gone at Simple Pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HansHans
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 70
    • Total: 96

Hello,

I have no explaination why the sections 1 to 5 are gone even if I have not checked boxes “hide section”
    Kindly go to http://gruene-oase-idstein.de/ and you fill find “Nothing Found” that suppose to show the sections.
    Do you have an idea?

Thank you
    Hans

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Hans,

We have checked your site. Section are appearing on your site. Kindly check in incognito window of the browser or clear the cache.

Regards,
    Dave

HansHans
    Participant

Hello Dave,

this is pretty strange since we have checked it with Firefox and Opera browsers on two computers and always got the the message “not found” where the sections “About SKT Simple” “About our staff” suppose to be. Non of the sections was there. I doubt that it had something to do with visibility since you saw the Message “Not found” instaed of the sections.

Please double check with your theme since we have not changed anything since our message to you.

Thank you
    Hans

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Hans,

Here is the screenshot of your site: http://prnt.sc/edx0a2

Regards,
    Dave

HansHans
    Participant

Dave,

you might missunderstood me. I know that is there now but it was not last week. Not with Firefox nor with Opera and it only showed “Not found”

It is there now. But since it showed “not found” it had nothing to do with a incognito window.

Hans

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Hans,

Sorry to intervene but we never found nothing found. It appears perfectly fine for us. Are you saying search console error?

Regards,
    Shri

HansHans
    Participant

Hello Shri,

I know. It is gone now. I have no idea what happened. But I know that we have nothing changed. I also know that we was facing the “Nothing found” error for days. So something must have changed since it is working now. Since we have not changed anything from our side not in Firefox nor Opera. There must be either a change from your side or any html error that has caused the “Nothing found” error.

I know nobody really like such unexpected errors that disappears suddenly. But if one of your guys would have had a look by last week you would have found the error that is now gone. I don’t say this as critisism. I just follow it up since there is always the chance that it will appear again. And the last thing we all want is having such error in live operation. 😉

Hans

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.