Section of Biz Pro Homepage as a Block Template

Home Forums SKT Biz/Corp Theme Support Section of Biz Pro Homepage as a Block Template

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    William BennettWilliam Bennett
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 6

Please advise how I can save a section of the Biz Pro theme homepage as a tempalte that I can customize and use on a new page with Elementor. Specifically, I would like to save the section “Work with Us” from the Biz Pro homepage to customize with elementor in a new page.

Thank You.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30643
    • Total: 30643

Hi,

Kindly refer this link.
    https://powerpackelements.com/how-to-save-import-and-export-templates-in-elementor/

Hope this help you.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi,

Kindly refer this link.
    https://powerpackelements.com/how-to-save-import-and-export-templates-in-elementor/

Hope this help you.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Thank You Very Much for your prompt reply. I greatly appreciate your assistance.

I followed the Elementor template save and import instructions and that worked, however, the specific
    “Work with Us” section that is a circle chart does not show up as a circle in preview or when the actual page is loaded. Instead, it shows as a colum list.

Is there code that I must also add? It seems the SKT Builder allows the “Work with us” section to load as a circle chart but not with the Elementor Builder.

I would really like to have that circle chart work properly with the Elementor Builder. Please advise what I need to do to make it work with elementor.

I look forward to your reply.

Participant

By the way, I am referring to the circle chart in the “Work with Us” section of the homepage.

Hi,

Okay, Kindly show us your website URL please? We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hello,

I installed the BizPro theme on my brand new website – https://PivotForSuccess.com, installed the SKT page builder, demo content, and Elementor page builder.

I went to pages>edit HOME> and set the page attributes to Elementor full width.

When I attempt to edit the HOME page with Elementor, the only information that appears in the editable page is the top bar, header/nav bar, and hero slider images. It is blank white below the hero sliders.

When I view the page, the HOME page sections do appear, however, they are not aligned properly.

Please visit my url above and advise what I need to do to edit with Elementor. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Kindly check for conflicting plugins disable all of the plugins and see if it works.

If its working fine then some plugin is conflicting. Activate them one by one to find out which one is causing problems.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi Dave,

I followed your instructions but it did not make a difference. So, I deleted wordpress and all databases from my hosting panel and reinstalled wordpress 5.7.1. I then deleted/removed all default themes and plugins that load with wordpress. I then installed elementor, then the SKT BizPro theme. When I go to edit the home page with elementor, the home sections do not appear for me to edit.

When I load the home page and click to edit with SKT page builder, I click the home sections in the left panel and they appear and are able to be editted.

I notice when I click to edit the home page I have the choice to use SKT page builder or elementor. There is a message that says “Current page has been edited with SKT Builder. To edit this page as regular one – go to SKT Builder editor by pressing “Edit with SKT Builder” button and remove all blocks.” However, when I click SKT builder I don’t see where or how to remove all blocks. Is that what I would need to do in order to be able to edit with elementor? If so, please advise me how to remove all blocks. Please note that I love the template as it appears and would only be substituting images and content.

The homepae of SKT Themes states “Homepage of SKT Themes are built using Elementor page builder free version that gives everyone with a lot of options.” Please advise how I can use the SKT BizPro theme with elementor. Thank you for your assistance.

Lori Bennett
    https://PivotForSuccess.com

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi,

Actually, biz pro theme is based on SKT Builder. Therefore it is not working with elementor.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

I am disappointed that I am not able to use this BizPro theme with elementor. I do appreciate your time in helping me with this issue.

Is there any way to save the “Why Work With Us” section of the BizPro homepage as an elementor template. I purchased this theme specifically for that section. Please advise.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Unfortunately it can not be made with Elementor visual editor but It can be made with shortcode, then you can put shortcode in Elementor section.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.