right sidebar

Home Forums Fitness Pro Forum right sidebar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    adrianlowe1950adrianlowe1950
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 38
    • Total: 43

Hi Chris, that’s great, keeping the sliders there always.

Regarding the second part of the question – is there a way I can play with the size of that slider area to reduce it without you having to do so? Codes in a template or something, so I can trial different sizes on my own?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

You can use different size images, it doesn’t make any difference.

Regards,
    Chris

Hi,
    When I’ve tried different image sizes, the slider area height doesn’t change size with it – the image gets cut off if it’s larger in height, or there’s a blank space under the image if it’s smaller than the slider height.
    I’ll yti ti again in case recent changes have altered that scenario and get back to you.

Hi guys,

I love the dramatic theme of fitness pro, being black etc but we’re finding the pages and posts with black bg and white text very hard to read and too small for printing as well. So I have 2 choices:
    1. leave the bg black but just enlarge the font in the standard setting (don’t like the other headings being bold)
    2. change all page/post bg to white and have default text as black, and slightly larger.

A. Is there a chance something can be set up temporarily where I can go in and trial both scenarios? So in my ignorance, a css code where I can alter certain parameters for bg and text colour around.

or B. Or so as not to stuff up everything, a code within certain pages (in the text view?) where I can just alter that page while I try it out. If that’s easier, I don’t mind putting that in for each page.

I’ve tried the preformat which is black on white but the font/character spacing is too drawn out.

Hope it’s an easy one for you.

Hi again, the reason I’d like a changeable code for bg and text is to trial a light grey bg in case the white bg is too stark against the rest of the theme’s black bg. If it will save time for you, go with a grey like #F2F2F2

Don’t you just love new customers?

Hope you read this before you play around…… I’ve managed to choose a font I like – Shanti would you believe?
    And I’ve changed the text colour to greyish so it doesn’t blind the reader against the black bg which was the main problem, so I’ll go with that for the time being and you can go and have a cup of coffee instead.
    Thanks for your patience.

If you do happen to have created a code to change the page/post bg to greyish with a code I can alter to try it out, (now I know I can change text and its colour) that would be good – but after your coffee – no rush now.

Shanti.

HELP!

I don’t know what I’ve done but the Latest Posts have disappeared from the home page. Didn’t touch sections but I can’t find where to reapply it.

www.infocentre.com.au/imagineering
    Sent you password earlier.

…. and no right sidebar either. It’s as if the code you wrote for the home page layout – latest post to the left/sidebar to the right – has been wiped.

Geez, you’re going to get sick of me….persevered and saw that when I wrote the above, I remembered I made section numbers to 1 instead of 4 (I thought, all hidden), not realising that’s where you put the code just mentioned and voila, there it was in section 3!!
    Would it be ok to copy the code over to section 1 so I see it easier? Or is there other code that refers to section 3 so it should stay there?

Shanti, shanti, shanti.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

….. still no right sidebar though…..

This is in custom css in basic settings in theme options, but the sidebar ain’t there…………

.site-main { float:left !important;}
    #sidebar { float:right !important;}

…. right sidebar not on home page but does appear when posts and pages are clicked/shown …….

… I hope you read all these before working on the top one …..

I just looked at the extra code under the one I quoted above, which is:

@media screen and (max-width:479px) {
    .middle-align .site-main, .middle-align #sidebar { float:none !important;}
    }

and am I right in reading it that the main/home page has no sidebar but only when media=posts are shown?

If so, that means I’ve never noticed that there’s never been a sidebar on the home page???

Anyway, let me know and maybe explain the codes so I know in the future.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Kindly make a list of your issues and post it in a single reply.

Regards,
    Chris

ok, first of all, When I “Create Topic” it goes to the bottom of the last listing, so it gets mixed up with previous issues in progress, so how do I post a new independent request instead of it being added it to the bottom of these?

OK. no answer to the last post so here’s an issue about posts and pages backgrounds.

At the moment, the theme’s default background for posts and pages is an unchangeable black and people are finding it hard to read the wordy articles. Is it possible/can I have a code please where I can trial background colours for posts and pages to a very light grey for example (changeable for me for testing) and then I’ll make the text black through the theme myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.