- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1 Howto take off Archives and Meta from the right colomn on pages? I have removed it from the Widgets tool, but it still there on pages. Do you have Widgets for pages? Menu and Recent Posts on the Post page is visible on Post.
2 How to filter Posts by categories? Any short codes available?
1. Kindly check Appearance>Widgets for sidebar widgets and you can remove the default ones by adding your own widgets.
2. Use plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-posts-filter/
1. I can’t see “Loyout Setting” link on the Apeareance > Customize page. There only Contact Details, Font Family links and noting in between of them.
2. I Gravada theme compatable with Woo Commerce online shore plugin? I can’t found how to get right colomn on store pages. It is visible on Pages and Post pages of Gravada but not on the store pages.
Yes we applied page templates thereafter. So basically you can use templates: left, right, full now.
Yes it is WooCommerce compatible.
Send us the admin details via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or else we will check with the theme and update.
I have sent you an access information.
This article comprises of the WordPress themes for associations and association websites. “People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic”. […]
The number of WordPress powered websites around the world has exponentially increased in the last decade. This has resulted in emerging of distinct themes that […]
Two decades back no one had imagined that journals, newspapers, and magazines will be digitalized. But today if it is not digital then you are […]