- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1 Howto take off Archives and Meta from the right colomn on pages? I have removed it from the Widgets tool, but it still there on pages. Do you have Widgets for pages? Menu and Recent Posts on the Post page is visible on Post.
2 How to filter Posts by categories? Any short codes available?
1. Kindly check Appearance>Widgets for sidebar widgets and you can remove the default ones by adding your own widgets.
2. Use plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-posts-filter/
1. I can’t see “Loyout Setting” link on the Apeareance > Customize page. There only Contact Details, Font Family links and noting in between of them.
2. I Gravada theme compatable with Woo Commerce online shore plugin? I can’t found how to get right colomn on store pages. It is visible on Pages and Post pages of Gravada but not on the store pages.
Yes we applied page templates thereafter. So basically you can use templates: left, right, full now.
Yes it is WooCommerce compatible.
Send us the admin details via email; email@example.com or else we will check with the theme and update.
I have sent you an access information.
Spend a little time exploring the market and you will end up finding hundreds of WordPress SSL plugin floating around. Because there are hundreds of […]
Wix is usually used to create a simple website in considerably no time. The platforms offer limited option and adding other features become expensive. Hence, […]
If you are an aspiring blogger on WordPress, chances are you are following someone else too. He or she may be famous or on similar […]