Reviews and Testimonials

Home Forums All Other Themes Reviews and Testimonials

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    Deb TaylorDeb Taylor
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 24

These folks are right on top of it. You may not always be able to talk or chat with them (immediate gratification!), but they are very fast in their responses to an issue via this support forum and email. They always make that extra step to make your efforts successful. I have been using their themes for a few years which are fantastic. One suggestion: I know it’s a lot of work, but it would be helpful if you would create tutorials specific to each theme. Sometimes it’s hard to make the mind-shift from one that looks like an automotive repair shop to one that looks like a resort theme. Thanks for your hard work and quick response to our hundreds of little issues. 🙂

Laurence OakeyLaurence Oakey
    Participant
    • Topics: 21
    • Replies: 110
    • Total: 131

Support was great to start off and now not a single response in over 2 weeks.

Of course i posted 109 times and for 99 USD i kept on asking for more and more support maybe that’s why.

Johann van der WesthuizenJohann van der Westhuizen
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 29
    • Total: 46

Hi,

Great support as always, thanks Chris.

Keep up the good work!

Much appreciated.

Rickie PalmRickie Palm
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Incredibly fast support to fix my installation problems, which were probably my fault anyway.

I’m really impressed with the template so far and the demo content load went smoothly, more smoothly than other templates I have tried.

Much appreciated !!!

pachecoveigapachecoveiga
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 37
    • Total: 47

hi
    Thanks for the fast and efficient support.
    As for the theme, I only find one word fantastic. Good job

Thank you Dave :)…

Casara ClarkCasara Clark
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 49
    • Total: 81

After buying two themes one-by-one, I upgraded to the ALL-THEME pack with a year of support. Their themes look great, it’s true, but the real selling point is their reliability in support. It just completes the package. I intend to continue working with their themes and following through with every update and continuation, specifically because they’re so reliable.

Tamsin BoschTamsin Bosch
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 12

Absolutely fantastic! I’ve hit a couple of hitches with a website I’ve been creating for our startup company. The Support is super fast and really helpful. Thank you again!

George ThomGeorge Thom
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 28
    • Total: 43

I must say that the support I get from Chris and Dave in response to my email enquiries, are great. Well done guys it must take a lot of doing.

Aidan JonesAidan Jones
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 15

First class support as always

Cornelis AkerboomCornelis Akerboom
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 12

I am very satisfied with the support I received.
    All issues were resolved in a matter of days.
    Thank You

Michiel HesselingMichiel Hesseling
    Participant
    • Topics: 34
    • Replies: 61
    • Total: 95

Thanks for your support! You always have to wait a day or so for an answer (probably because of the timedifference). So when, like me, you don’t know that much about building websites, it can take a while before your website is done. Some more complete tutorials might help as well. But so far they have answered every question and solved every problem.

Gigi FernandoGigi Fernando
    Participant
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 37

SKT Themes is very supportive, timely and you get a quick response, I love their themes, they are super creative and fit the many industries they create for. I’m happy here.

Paul CordellPaul Cordell
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Total: 2

Amazing themes, but i found the pro and free has all different settings, and missed some that were with the free.
    Free had several options I do not see anywhere in Paid. I see new ones which are nice. But none replaced the free ones missing.
    Yes sure its paid, and yes its the same theme. The navigation was 100% different. I found the lack of undo in the pro, yet was in free another let down. There are great options with paid don’t get me wrong. But made little sense to remove options in a paid version that one would be upgrading from.
    I was upgrading to add option that it didn’t have now in pro. Instead I had to relearn the navigation and figure out a work around from what was missing. Great looking theme, you can tell allot went in to creating these. I could wait for support, but I bought the pro to add some color to a release being done today. The add I wanted now no longer exists.

Gigi FernandoGigi Fernando
    Participant
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 37

SKT Themes provides great support, I build websites for clients and have tried many different builders but SKT Themes is my 100% go to. Now I build only SKT Themes, their support is superior, they always respond and handle my question and request for support in a timely manner. I just bought another theme from them for me for my business of assisting customers. They truly have an eye for web presence. I highly recommend them.

Pamela KirchnerPamela Kirchner
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Total: 1

Very happy with the theme and support. I am new designer so I ask lot’s of questions and support is patient and works hard to address concerns. I am hoping to learn more so I can do more on my own. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.