Restro Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Restro Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BernardBernard
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 13

I would like to ask several questions on Restro theme customization. First, how can I remove the menu table and place the “our menu” and content at the middle of the row (section 3)? Second, how can I change the font size of the content of a page? FYI, I’ve tried to use the plugins available but I don’t see any options bar upon installation. Third, how would I present my food menu in such a way that the food photo on the left and the description on the right? I’ve searched some plugins but not really suitable with the theme.

Basically, what I’m trying to do for the menu part is when people scroll down the page and see the “our menu” row, if they click on it, they will be brought to a page where it shows the description of food (arranged in orderly manner with photo on the left and description on the right). Hope you get what I mean.

Last but not least, how to get access to the sidebar reservation settings? I couldn’t find any page or widget for the reservation form that appears on the right side bar. I just wonder how to get access to that?

BernardBernard

For “today’s special” section, how to make the title of each icon in the middle? I couldn’t find any method to make it in the center. http://thekrua.com/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Bernard,

Kindly Send us email: [email protected] with your WordPress admin details and URL of the site. we will check the problem and resolve.

NOTE: Kindly mention the issue in the email.

Regards,
    Shri

BernardBernard

The reservation form problem is still not fixed yet. I put my email address accordingly but when I try to place a reservation, I don’t receive any notification. Frankly speaking, the reservation settings is quite messy. I just wonder where shall we direct the visitor to when they click on the “book now” button? Can you please explain in steps to me? Another thing is how can I remove some of the page from the header menu? I don’t know why it automatically puts the page on the menu bar whenever a new page is created and I can’t remove it from the widget settings (as what I normally do for my other website). And when I try put a page under a parent menu, the page is not found when someone clicks on it. Please fix it ASAP!
    Thanks

BernardBernard

I’ve sorted out the problem for the reservation form. Just left the header menu. Hope you will help me to solve it. Thanks.

BernardBernard

I found that the animation for section 2, 3 and 5 are not functioning properly. Could you fix the problem? Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.