Restricting access to purchase product – WHY?!

Home Forums All Other Themes Restricting access to purchase product – WHY?!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SylviaSylvia
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 9

Hello,
    I bought a theme (complete pro) in June 2016 and renewed the license in June 2017.
    I just wanted to download the theme from my dashboard on this site today to finally update it, but seems I can’t since the download has expired.
    Now I am wondering, how on earth you can only allow a customer to download a file for 5 days after purchase/renewal, even if the client has an ongoing subscription and has been using your themes for years. I bought the product, so what is the big deal?

I would like to download the theme ASAP. Why did I buy it and renewed my license and spend money for both if I don’t have access to it all the time? Seems like a ridiculous business choice, making the life of your clients harder.
    Order Number #28037 & #16935

Kindly,
    Sylvia

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Sylvia,

Imagine 30,000+ users downloading themes at the same time. It might cause the server crash. Hence to prevent this and for security reasons as well we expire the link in every 7 days after customer has downloaded the theme.

This has been mentioned multiple times in support forum and terms and conditions.

I have given you re-access to the theme.

Regards,
    Shri

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Sylvia,

Imagine 30,000+ users downloading themes at the same time. It might cause the server crash. Hence to prevent this and for security reasons as well we expire the link in every 7 days after customer has downloaded the theme.

This has been mentioned multiple times in support forum and terms and conditions.

I have given you re-access to the theme.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.