responsive issues with Furniture Pro

Home Forums Furnish theme support responsive issues with Furniture Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PamelaPamela
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 5

Hello I have a paid subscription for the year I am working with your furniture pro template it replaced the theme I before that was not a SKT theme my site http://oaxacamade.com, furniture pro looks fine on a desktop and iPad but the older version of my site shows up on a phone. How can I have the new version of my site that I used your furniture pro on a smart phone.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this. Can you may be draw or point out in an image?

You can upload image in imgur.com and share the link here.

Regards,
    Dave

PamelaPamela
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 5

Hello Dave
    thank you for getting back to me I recently changed my wp template using your Furnature Pro the issue is that its not displaying correctly on a phone, this is really important to me I want to make sure my customers see the same site design on a desktop as they do on a phone. the site is http://oaxacamade.com. I like the Furniture Pro I just want my site to work on a phone.
    Maybe there is a code I need to add if you can give me the code or let me know how I can adjust the design to work on the phone.

Thank you

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your responsive issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.