Remove Uppercase Titles

Home Forums All Other Themes Remove Uppercase Titles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    palomapaloma
    Participant
    • Topics: 20
    • Replies: 57
    • Total: 77

how do I remove the forced uppercase titles on the home page and take it back to Title Case?
    http://www.gentleorganizer.thefactorsofm.com/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Paloma,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box

Add this code there:

#footer .footercols1 h3{text-transform:capitalize !important;}

Regards,
    Brad

palomapaloma
    Participant

But it is not the footer, it’s the entire website, more specifically, the home page sections. I managed to change text-transform:capitalize !important; to text-transform:inherit!important; on the blog posts section of the home page but I want it gone in General. I don’t want any titles, anywhere on the site to be forced to capitalize.
    I want regular sentence case or title case

Hi Paloma,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Editor and find uppercase and replace it with capitalize.

Regards,
    Brad

palomapaloma
    Participant

ok so I did that. Replaced all instances of text-transform:uppercase !important and text-transform:inherit !important to text-transform:capitalize !important.
    However, as you can see in this screen shot, in testimonials, the title is still in uppercase.

Like I have mentioned before, when I try to change anything with which header to use h4 and h6), it goes crazy on me. formatting gets all messed up.

here is what is in the style sheet, all still generic besides text-transform:

.testimonial-box{padding:7%;line-height:30px;clear:both;position:relative}.testimonial-inforarea h6{margin-bottom:5px; margin-top:35px; display:inline-block; }.testimonial-thumb{float:left;}.testimonial-thumb img{margin-right:20px; margin-top:25px; border-radius:100%;}.testimonial-inforarea h6{ text-transform:capitalize;}.testimonial-box h4{ height:150px; overflow:auto; margin:0; padding:0;} .testimonial-inforarea > span {text-transform:capitalize; color:#ff8a00; box-sizing: border-box; display: table;}.testimonialrow{margin-left:-15px;margin-right:-15px;clear:both}.tstcols1{width:97.5%;text-align:left;float:left;margin:0 0 1%;padding:0 15px}.tstcols1 .testimonial-box{padding:2%}.tstcols2{width:50%;text-align:left;float:left;margin:0 0 1%;padding:0 15px;box-sizing:border-box}.tstcols2 .testimonial-box{padding:4%;min-height:90px}.tstcols3{width:33.333%;text-align:left;float:left;margin:0 0 1%;padding:0 15px;box-sizing:border-box}.tstcols3 .testimonial-box{padding:10% 8%;min-height:130px}.tstcols4{width:25%;text-align:left;float:left;margin:0 0 2.6%;padding:0 15px;box-sizing:border-box}.tstcols4 .testimonial-box{padding:8%;min-height:190px}.testimonial-inforarea{text-align:left}.testimonial-inforarea i{margin-right:5px}.testimonial-inforarea h6{display:inline-block;margin:30px 0 5px; text-transform:capitalize!important}.testimonial-box:after{content:”;position:absolute;top:100%;left:8%;margin:0 auto;width:0;height:0;border-top:solid 12px;border-left:solid 12px transparent;border-right:solid 12px transparent}

testimonials-still-forcing-uppercase

Q2: is there any way to add arrows to the testimonial area on the home page?

Hi Paloma,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Where do you want the arrows?

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.