- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi – two questions about the IT consultant theme
1. How to I remove the menu that appears on the top right of the header. It automatically lists all pages up there. I can’t seem to find an option to edit/control that menu
2. In blog posts if I use bullet points they don’t appear (even though they appear in the WYSIWYG editor). How do I set it up so bullet points will work?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>Widgets>Header widget and remove pages widget from there.
2. Kindly go to Appearance>Theme options>Shortcodes>we have listed list styles down in the shortcodes area.
Use the list style shortcodes to have lists.
Thanks but there is no pages widget in the Header Widget.
Instead it looks like this: (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c385nerrw6qx4pz/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2010.40.07.png?dl=0)
Go to Appearance>Menus and set up a short menu and underneath select Primary menu and save.
Let me know if that worked for you.
This article comprises of the WordPress themes for associations and association websites. “People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic”. […]
The number of WordPress powered websites around the world has exponentially increased in the last decade. This has resulted in emerging of distinct themes that […]
Two decades back no one had imagined that journals, newspapers, and magazines will be digitalized. But today if it is not digital then you are […]