- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi – two questions about the IT consultant theme
1. How to I remove the menu that appears on the top right of the header. It automatically lists all pages up there. I can’t seem to find an option to edit/control that menu
2. In blog posts if I use bullet points they don’t appear (even though they appear in the WYSIWYG editor). How do I set it up so bullet points will work?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>Widgets>Header widget and remove pages widget from there.
2. Kindly go to Appearance>Theme options>Shortcodes>we have listed list styles down in the shortcodes area.
Use the list style shortcodes to have lists.
Thanks but there is no pages widget in the Header Widget.
Instead it looks like this: (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c385nerrw6qx4pz/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2010.40.07.png?dl=0)
Go to Appearance>Menus and set up a short menu and underneath select Primary menu and save.
Let me know if that worked for you.
Ubuntu is having a fair share of contributing to some of the best websites in the digital space. Similarly, for website development, WordPress which is […]
We at SKT Themes are energized to share fun WordPress themes with you to turn any kind of website building, development and maintenance as easy […]
No theme has everything you need. Sometimes you need add-ons apps to do everything you want the site to do. Some add-ons are available as […]