- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi – two questions about the IT consultant theme
1. How to I remove the menu that appears on the top right of the header. It automatically lists all pages up there. I can’t seem to find an option to edit/control that menu
2. In blog posts if I use bullet points they don’t appear (even though they appear in the WYSIWYG editor). How do I set it up so bullet points will work?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>Widgets>Header widget and remove pages widget from there.
2. Kindly go to Appearance>Theme options>Shortcodes>we have listed list styles down in the shortcodes area.
Use the list style shortcodes to have lists.
Thanks but there is no pages widget in the Header Widget.
Instead it looks like this: (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c385nerrw6qx4pz/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2010.40.07.png?dl=0)
Go to Appearance>Menus and set up a short menu and underneath select Primary menu and save.
Let me know if that worked for you.
If you are willing to have an online space to share your hobbies and crafts, handmade goods or creative portfolio, interesting blog articles and news […]
The best digital downloads WordPress themes are brought together in this article for digital products selling and digital downloads, digital specialists and digital technology experts, […]
What are some popular Gourmet WooCommerce Themes? A food business owner or a developer making website for restaurants, both will enjoy the list given below […]