- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi – two questions about the IT consultant theme
1. How to I remove the menu that appears on the top right of the header. It automatically lists all pages up there. I can’t seem to find an option to edit/control that menu
2. In blog posts if I use bullet points they don’t appear (even though they appear in the WYSIWYG editor). How do I set it up so bullet points will work?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>Widgets>Header widget and remove pages widget from there.
2. Kindly go to Appearance>Theme options>Shortcodes>we have listed list styles down in the shortcodes area.
Use the list style shortcodes to have lists.
Thanks but there is no pages widget in the Header Widget.
Instead it looks like this: (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c385nerrw6qx4pz/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2010.40.07.png?dl=0)
Go to Appearance>Menus and set up a short menu and underneath select Primary menu and save.
Let me know if that worked for you.
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]
When you are in the process of setting up your first business website, the one thing that you may want to pay attention to is […]
Change login Logo in WordPress procedure and steps both manual and using plugins are explained. If you have a WordPress website where multiple users access […]