Related Products Section

Home Forums All Other Themes Related Products Section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CarlosCarlos
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 8

Hello,

Need to know where can the “related products” section can be modify (font, size, products to show, so on) and if needed eliminate it from the products page altogether.

Also, on the individual product page, need to know how to eliminate the description part, or have it take the background color.

Thank you.

CarlosCarlos
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 8

Hello,

I’m using the Bakery Pro theme with Woocommerce for my online Store.

As I have been doing some changes to the fonts and colors on the site I have found problems trying to
    set font for some sections of site.

For example, there is this parameter on “Basic Settings”

“Select font for heading text. eg: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6” where I have to select the same font for all H# headings.

I would like to setup diferent font faces ( and colors ) for every heading style so H1 will have a diferent font than H2 and so on…

Here is a link to my site: https://hilosdeplatagf.com

Also, I would like to remove the tab label for the “Product Destition” since it currently looks like a white square on top of “Reviews”

See here an example of what I mean: https://hilosdeplatagf.com/product/porter/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Options>>Basic Settings>>Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.related h2 { font-size:44px !important; text-transform:capitalize !important;}
    .related .woocommerce ul.products li.product, .related .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { margin:0 15px 13px !important; width:29% !important;}
    .woocommerce-tabs wc-tabs-wrapper .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active a { color:#000 !important;}

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.