Problems with slider image Bakery Pro theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Problems with slider image Bakery Pro theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EvaEva
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 52
    • Total: 84

Hi again,

The header image is still not loading properly on mobile, it remains white for a long time, then a broken image icon appears and then it will show after about 5-6 seconds.
    It didn’t use to that. Can this be fixed or maybe even the slider removed and be replaced with a single image only? The page loads very slowly.

EvaEva
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 52
    • Total: 84

https://thehealthytart.com/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi,

1. The header image is still not loading properly on mobile, it remains white for a long time, then a broken image icon appears and then it will show after about 5-6 seconds??

Ans: I think this is happening due to plugin conflicting.

Kindly check for conflicting plugins disable all of the plugins and see if it works.

If its working fine then some plugin is conflicting. Activate them one by one to find out which one is causing problems.

2. The page loads very slowly??

Ans: Kindly use compressjpeg.com or tinypng.com to reduce sizes and compress all your images and reupload them.

Lastly kindly use WP Fastest Cache plugin and ask hosting to have Zend Op Cache and PHP Server cache applied to your site or if they have NGINX available get them to use that.

With all the above steps i am sure your site will be faster. Theme is just part of the entire WordPress website ecosystem and our themes are coded to be faster.

Rest are all generic points i mentioned here.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.