Problems with “horse Riding” theme – How to add various photos on subpages

Home Forums All Other Themes Problems with “horse Riding” theme – How to add various photos on subpages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maciej Rola-SzadkowskiMaciej Rola-Szadkowski
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 22
    • Total: 34

Good morning,

I use the horse riding theme purchased from you.
    Everything is OK, but I have two questions.
    1. How to make subpages have different photos as headers – now there is always only one and the same photo on all subpages except the main one where there is a slider? By the way, how to make the height of the photo on the subpage greater than 400 px? As I remember, something had to be entered in custom css
    2. On the subpage, at the very top of the header, there is a black background that covers the header menu and logo. On my website, the font is black and turns yellow when active. This looks good on the home page but very bad on subpages where the background blends in with the menu.
    The website is: stajnialowecin.pl

Please help

Regards
    Maciej

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30674
    • Total: 30674

Hi,

1. How to make subpages have different photos as headers – now there is always only one and the same photo on all subpages except the main one where there is a slider? By the way, how to make the height of the photo on the subpage greater than 400 px? As I remember, something had to be entered in custom css??

Ans: Kindly refer to our documentation to change the inner header banner image. We have mentioned all the information here.

https://www.sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-elementor-doc/#inner-header

.page_head img, .post_head img { height:auto;}

2. On the subpage, at the very top of the header, there is a black background that covers the header menu and logo. On my website, the font is black and turns yellow when active. This looks good on the home page but very bad on subpages where the background blends in with the menu??

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.page #topmenu ul li a {
      color: #fff;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.