problem utilisation

Home Forums Furnish theme support problem utilisation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frederic PROUHAfrederic PROUHA
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi, I bought the wildlife theme. In my footer I have a menu that serves as a hypertext link. So normally when I click on the different links I should see the programmed web page appear but it doesn’t work. I tried to use also template pages “our services”, same result???.
    How I proceed: I go to my wordpress dashboard then in the “our services” tab I create a new page then I modify , in the page I go to the permalink, I indicate the internet link in the page, I record. I go back to my footer menu appearance settings, I add the page to my menu which appears well in the list and which I find well in my menu afterwards, but when I click on it nothing happens. when I do the test with your existing pages in “our services” it doesn’t work either or at least after modifying the permalink it always brings me back to your links to you even if I change the address?
    You could to see on my site
    traditiondafrique.com

Participant

Hi
    Theme wildlife

I had found how I do for comeback on
    Paramétrage du déclenchement du popup
    I created a pop up that appears on all my pages but I would like it to only appear on the home page and only twice but I couldn’t find where to return to this setting

Thanks a lot

traditiondafrique.com

Participant

Hi

Je reformule en plus clair !

Thème wildlife

Comment fait-ton pour revenir au
    Paramétrage du déclenchement du popup ?
    J’ai créé une pop up qui apparaît sur toutes mes pages mais j’aimerais qu’il n’apparaisse que sur la page d’accueil et seulement deux fois . J’ai bien trouver quelque paramétrage dans les réglages de la page pop-up mais pas la totalité les fonctions ?
    Je souhaiterai retrouver la fenêtre lors du premier enregistrement où l’on peut choisir toutes les options de paramétrages…

Merci beaucoup

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Hi,

Kindly edit our services pages content follow this steps see documentation.

https://www.sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-elementor-doc/#edit-posttype

Which popup you created kindly share screenshot with us.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.