Formatting & Bullets Numbering not working, Section rearrangement issue

Home Forums IT Consultant Support Formatting & Bullets Numbering not working, Section rearrangement issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LiyakataliLiyakatali
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

1. I noticed that post formatting options in your theme are being restricted and different options available out of the box in WordPress is also being taken away like changing font size, putting bullets and numbering – This is really frustrating to see the blog post not looking nice and I can’t include numbers in my points.

2. On the home page section, different sections option should have been arrangeable. I want to include some primer text of my service “what we do” and then a list of four core service I offer. However, I do not see such option of rearranging the sections. Also, if I do not want a particular section, how do I do that?

3. I want to show my latest blog post, I know that is one of the section, but I want to skip some of the options and show blog post on the homepage – how do I do that?

Please help!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30623
    • Total: 30623

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Dave

LiyakataliLiyakatali
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

www.finforce.in

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30623
    • Total: 30623

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.