Plugin SKT Builder causing WP Job Manager issue

Home Forums SKT Biz/Corp Theme Support Plugin SKT Builder causing WP Job Manager issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toni DavisToni Davis
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

The SKT Builder Plugin is causing my WP Job Manager plugin not to load correctly, and I need this issue fixed. I know it’s the SKT Builder Plugin b/c when I deactivate it, the job manager loads correctly (which is what I was told to do in order to troubleshoot, as per WP Job Manager). How can this be fixed so that i may use both plugins (which I need to do)? I’m not technical so please don’t send a response that requires more than very basic instructions!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Chris

Toni DavisToni Davis
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

www.aiacorpuschristi.org. The issue is that the WP Job Manager (located on the job board page, here: https://www.aiacorpuschristi.org/job-board/ ) won’t automatically load the jobs to the page when you open it. HOwever, if I disable SKT Builder, the jobs load like they are supposed to. I talked to my host already and they said this is the error:

Here is the cause error of the issue P Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘PHP_CodeSniffer_Exception’ with message ‘Source file /home1/aiacorpu/public_html/staging/wp-content/plugins/wp-job-manager /home1/aiacorpu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/php-compatibility-checker/vendor/squizlabs/php_codesniffer/CodeSniffer.php:1740

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.