- September 22, 2016 at 7:04 am #47253
I am trying to link a page to Section 4 of my home page (theme interior-pro). I used the short code provided. Whenever I am accessing the page, the posts/photos are not displayed correctly as in the homepage.September 22, 2016 at 12:16 pm #47269
Kindly show us your website URL.
DaveSeptember 23, 2016 at 11:22 am #47364
The website is http://www.loukoumchocolate.com
The display is fine now. I changed the page template to “Full Width”.
However, I have 2 questions:
1. The website allows for 1 contact page. How can I have contact pages for 2 branches?
2. the short code for “Section 4” filters all categories, how can I make filer for a specific categories?
GeorgeSeptember 23, 2016 at 11:45 am #47372
1) You can create 2 pages of your both the branches. Select the page template of those pages to “Contact us”.
2) There is no sections display on the homepage
DaveSeptember 23, 2016 at 12:06 pm #47377
1. If I select the “Contact Us” template for both branches, then I will get the same google earth, phone number, address for both branches. I need to be able to show different data for each branch.
2. Yes, section 4 is hidden now. However, I have linked “Portfolio” Page to Section 4 by using the short code [photogallery filter=”true”]. What I need to do is to link my other pages “Occasions” & “Holidays” to specific categories. What code short code shall I use?
GeorgeSeptember 23, 2016 at 12:41 pm #47389
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
DaveSeptember 24, 2016 at 3:18 pm #47463
Regarding my above query, please ignore item 2 as I found a different way to display the pictures.
However, I still need to know how to add contact details for 2 branches as detailed below (Do you stll need the account admin details?)
1. If I select the “Contact Us” template for both branches, then I will get the same google earth, same phone number and same address for both branches. I need to be able to show different data for each branch.
GeorgeSeptember 26, 2016 at 11:58 am #47606
Follow these steps:
1) Create a page and select full width page template.
2) Paste the map iframe in the page.
3) Use 2 column shortcode below the iframe. You can find column shortcode in Appearance>>Theme Option>>Shortcodes
4) In first column paste the contact form shortcode and in the second column add your address.
Repeat the process for another branch.
If you are having an issue with this then send us your WordPress admin details on sktthemes.net/contact
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.