- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have some questions for my page http://www.gampack.cl, i hope you can help me.
1. How can i set more than 1 photo gallery? i want to put different photo gallery in different pages, IE, one gallery for “Productos” and other gallery for “Máquinas y herramientas”.
2. Also, in the gallery, when i click on an image, i want to be redirected to another page instead to show bigger image.How can i do that?
3. I want to the nav bar comes down with me while i scroll, in the documentation show a “sticky header” but that option doesn’t appear in my wordpress. How can i do that?
4. In “our services” section from home page, i want to be redirected to a different page, can i do that?. This is my problem, if i put a reference image in “Productos” page,”our services” section in home page will look ok, but “Productos” looks awful, i want to preserve “Productos” without any reference image, but i want an image in the home page, i explain?
Kindly use Nextgen Gallery Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/
It has all the features regarding to your issues.
For linking to another page kindly use plugin “Page Links To”
link the pages to some other page where you don’t have featured image set so that it doesn’t look odd.
Wondering how to add donation buttons in a WordPress website? This article will accompany you through the steps of adding donation and Paypal buttons to […]
Customer reviews and testimonials are one of the practical ways of measuring your quality services that is directly proportional to your client satisfaction. Otherwise stated, […]
A handpicked assemblage of the most practical special education WordPress themes for special and aided education classes and courses, tutors and learning centers, adult education […]