Pet Care Theme – Font of Footer

Home Forums All Other Themes Pet Care Theme – Font of Footer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sonda EunusSonda Eunus
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 17
    • Total: 31

Hi, when I try to change edit the 2nd column content of the footer I ran into an issue. I wanted to change the size of the menu that’s on the footer. When I changed it from “paragraph” to “Heading 3”, the menu completely disappears. If I use any other Heading option in order to change the font size of the footer menu, it works just fine. It is only the option “Paragraph 3” that will not work.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

#footer::before, #footer::after { display:none !important;}
    #topmenu ul li a { text-transform:uppercase;}

Regards,
    Chris

Sonda EunusSonda Eunus
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 17
    • Total: 31

Hi I just added the code to Custom CSS. The issue still remains though. I want to make the font smaller for the menu in the footer, and in order to do so, I went to

ppearance >> Customize >> Footer >> Footer columns >> Column 2 Content >> Edit content

there i tried changing the option default option “paragraph” to heading 3 so I can see how that size font will look. However when I do so, the menu of the footer completely disappears.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.