- March 27, 2018 at 5:44 am #97583
A few questions:
Where can I locate the demo import files for Perfect Themes, in particular Perfect Logistics?
What is recommended method to edit the sections you have created? Must I manually edit the code?
How do you recommend using the “Select page for this section” and still maintain the design/ layout of the theme?
In the theme appearance, how can I rename the ‘Section 1’ to something more identifiable?March 30, 2018 at 6:54 am #97949
Kindly refer our Theme documentation
BradApril 2, 2018 at 3:55 am #98120
I did not find any reference in the documentation in regards to my question: “In the theme appearance, how can I rename the ‘Section 1’ to something more identifiable?
Please advise..April 2, 2018 at 8:56 am #98174
Okay, kindly show us your website URL?
BradApril 2, 2018 at 4:14 pm #98214
bmvathe question is not site or theme specific. All the themes use the same ‘Home Section’ structure from what I understand.April 4, 2018 at 8:29 am #98303
I am still waiting for an answer, please advise.April 5, 2018 at 12:24 pm #98469
Why do I no reply for you?April 6, 2018 at 9:41 am #98529
1. Unfortunately for now demo import file is not available for Perfect themes.
2. You have to edit shortcode manually.
3. What do you mean by this?
4. Kindly go to Pages, find Section 1 page and rename it.
BradApril 18, 2018 at 2:45 pm #99522
3. the theme design you sell, for example Perfect does not use pages as the documentation suggests,
‘Select page for this section’. So why do are your themes not use sample pages with the code as instructed us to paste in Select page for this section?
4. Ii theme customize , front page, there is Home Section 1 thru 17. Can I rename those so that I can easily see what they are used for?
5. If I use ‘front page, Select page for this section’ and say make a page called services, Do I need to create 2 services pages, one for the front page and one for the complete service page? the front page would show boxes with link to the
6. Do you have sample of a theme that has links to a secondary page. Seems all front page sections in demo dont actully link to any pages. I woulkd like too see how this could be done with your themes.
7. The Perfect SEO theme, the documentation links to the flowers theme. Can you please share correct documentation for this theme?April 19, 2018 at 1:04 pm #99601
3. You have to create page manually and copy/paste section content given in theme documentation and set it in Customize » Front Page » Home Sections.
4. You can not rename it, instead use page names to see what they are used for.
5. You can create “Services Section” page to show service boxes on front page and “Services” page for complete service page.
6. Just add a button on front page section and link it to to secondary page.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.