Page Builder Sandwich works separately from Perfect Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Page Builder Sandwich works separately from Perfect Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AlessandraAlessandra
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Hi Dear,

I was looking for this topic but i didn’t find it in your forum.
    I wrote you some days ago about the problem of my php. As I CAN’T ask to upload to my host i can’t use Elementor Page Builder.
    You (Moderator) suggest me to install the Page Builder Sandwich so I followed your suggestion, but I’ve a problem:

If I customize my page without to use the page builder and then I try to open the same page with the page builder, it seems like if I worked at 2 different pages. WordPress doesn’t add the information that I added before.

So maybe I don’t use well wordpress or I don’t Know.. please give me a suggestion because I’m thinking to start everything again in another host (but I’ve to pay) to have the right php but if you can explain how integrate the page builder sandwich to the Perfect theme it could be better.

Thank you very much,

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly use shortcodes ultimate plugin or something which works with your circumstances
    or else do not work with page builder altogether and use the shortcodes given in perfect documentation and make use of them to create and build your content.

Since the problem for you is you can’t shift your hosting to a better one providing upgraded PHP 5.6 or 7.0

Regards,
    Dave

AlessandraAlessandra
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Hi Dave,

Thank you for you answer. The problem is that i tried to use the code that you give in the documentation, but i need to customize something and i don’t know that language.
    Can you suggest me some pdf where i can find some help in that sense?

Thank you again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.