Our Team – Page header picture

Home Forums All Other Themes Our Team – Page header picture

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SylviaSylvia
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 9

Hello.
    I am using the our team section in a normal page. I had no problem changing the header picture on that page. However, when a team member is clicked for details, the page header changes back to the normal picture.
    How can I specify the header picture on each team member?
    I am using complete pro.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi Sylvia,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Brad

SylviaSylvia
    Participant

Hey Brad,

Sadly I can’t since the website using the theme is still in development and not online yet. It’s a local host installation for now to build it and replace the one that is currently used.

I can send Screenshots if that helps.

Okay send us the screenshot.

SylviaSylvia
    Participant

I uploaded them here
    http://postimg.org/gallery/12t5tg88o/

as you can see, on the first screen there is the “our team” page with the correct header shown.
    but when you click on the team members to read the description, the page header converts back to the default picture.
    How can I keep the page header from picture one in both picture two and three?

Hi Sylvia,

It might be difficult.

However kindly try this. Go to team backend and open up any of the team member and then add a custom field: headercode

And then paste the image url there and see if that works for you.

Following 2 images will help:

http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/assets/img/custom-on.png
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/assets/img/addcode.png

Let me know if that worked.

Regards,
    Brad

SylviaSylvia
    Participant

The idea is good, I used the headercode to personalize pictures in the blog posts. However, in the team member pages there is no option to add a custom field.

To explain this again, I used a normal page to insert the short code to display the team members. here I can change the picture either with headercode or with featured picture, that’s no problem.
    But when the team member is clicked, the page header reverts back to the default image. this is cuz the displayed site changes from the page to the team member description.
    when I want to edit the team member in the dashboard/our team section, there is no option to insert a custom field for the header code.
    As a work around, I changed the default page and post header to the picture i want to use, but this even stretches the picture and it looks different. :/ also this can not work long term since i want another picture as default page/post header.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.