- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m trying to optimize the site, http://www.lemonlawpro.com, by getting the best load time possible. There are two main areas I would like to improve.
1. We have seven requests to google for fonts, then a similar amount of request to download the woff2 file. Is there an easy way to get these fonts locally?
2. We’re not using several sections, such as testimonials, but they load anyway. Is there a check box somewhere to disable the sections I’m not using? Or perhaps some other way to disable them?
Any help in the right direction is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1. Hmm you can include those fonts by downloading them and including them from within your own server. Will not make much of a difference though.
2. Testimonials should take 100ms or even less than that disabling them won’t make any major difference to speed.
What are you trying to achieve here?
Are you looking for the best barbecue WordPress themes for your new pub? If yes, so you have landed on the right page. In this […]
Looking for lights WordPress themes? You have come across the right page. Here we have shared the top-notch themes that give you the best and […]
Jemee Roy Today we are going to list the interview of Jemee Roy. He is a Wizard of WordPress & SEO also works personally at […]