- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m trying to optimize the site, http://www.lemonlawpro.com, by getting the best load time possible. There are two main areas I would like to improve.
1. We have seven requests to google for fonts, then a similar amount of request to download the woff2 file. Is there an easy way to get these fonts locally?
2. We’re not using several sections, such as testimonials, but they load anyway. Is there a check box somewhere to disable the sections I’m not using? Or perhaps some other way to disable them?
Any help in the right direction is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1. Hmm you can include those fonts by downloading them and including them from within your own server. Will not make much of a difference though.
2. Testimonials should take 100ms or even less than that disabling them won’t make any major difference to speed.
What are you trying to achieve here?
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]
When you are in the process of setting up your first business website, the one thing that you may want to pay attention to is […]
Change login Logo in WordPress procedure and steps both manual and using plugins are explained. If you have a WordPress website where multiple users access […]