- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m trying to optimize the site, www.lemonlawpro.com, by getting the best load time possible. There are two main areas I would like to improve.
1. We have seven requests to google for fonts, then a similar amount of request to download the woff2 file. Is there an easy way to get these fonts locally?
2. We’re not using several sections, such as testimonials, but they load anyway. Is there a check box somewhere to disable the sections I’m not using? Or perhaps some other way to disable them?
Any help in the right direction is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1. Hmm you can include those fonts by downloading them and including them from within your own server. Will not make much of a difference though.
2. Testimonials should take 100ms or even less than that disabling them won’t make any major difference to speed.
What are you trying to achieve here?
The Prominence of Artificial Intelligence In Mobile App Development Artificial intelligence has reshaped the market industry and reduced human efforts to resolve complex issues conveniently. […]
Websites are the best possible things that can improve your business rankings, they provide numerous ways to deal with your customers and care about their […]
People always look for free email newsletter service using WordPress instead of going for paid email newsletter options like MailChimp, Aweber, and others. Email Newsletter […]