- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m trying to optimize the site, http://www.lemonlawpro.com, by getting the best load time possible. There are two main areas I would like to improve.
1. We have seven requests to google for fonts, then a similar amount of request to download the woff2 file. Is there an easy way to get these fonts locally?
2. We’re not using several sections, such as testimonials, but they load anyway. Is there a check box somewhere to disable the sections I’m not using? Or perhaps some other way to disable them?
Any help in the right direction is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1. Hmm you can include those fonts by downloading them and including them from within your own server. Will not make much of a difference though.
2. Testimonials should take 100ms or even less than that disabling them won’t make any major difference to speed.
What are you trying to achieve here?
For your WordPress site, a Google featured snippet can be highly useful. The featured snippets come as highlighted results for Google searches that users often […]
The Invalid JSON Error in WordPress is quite a drawback for WordPress users while working. This error tends to appear while you are editing WordPress […]
Below is a list of few useful code snippets which can be used in WordPress and come quite handy sometimes. For most of them there […]