- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m trying to optimize the site, http://www.lemonlawpro.com, by getting the best load time possible. There are two main areas I would like to improve.
1. We have seven requests to google for fonts, then a similar amount of request to download the woff2 file. Is there an easy way to get these fonts locally?
2. We’re not using several sections, such as testimonials, but they load anyway. Is there a check box somewhere to disable the sections I’m not using? Or perhaps some other way to disable them?
Any help in the right direction is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1. Hmm you can include those fonts by downloading them and including them from within your own server. Will not make much of a difference though.
2. Testimonials should take 100ms or even less than that disabling them won’t make any major difference to speed.
What are you trying to achieve here?
Did you know that WordPress powers over 30% of websites around the world? So, it is no surprise that you have also selected this popular […]
This is Internal Server Error Part 4 of the Series. Part 1 is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/fyi/fix-500-internal-server-error-wordpress/ Part 2 is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/wordpress/fix-internal-server-error-wordpress/ Part 3 is […]
7 pieces of Twitter plugins for WordPress that are worth installing and running on your website for Twitter integration with your pages They will also […]