Need Issues Fixed

Home Forums All Other Themes Need Issues Fixed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gabrielle DorrGabrielle Dorr
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 9

Hi,

I have a few things that I need you to fix for me on our temporary website. The login info. is below.

1) How do I crop the page headers? I keep trying to change the crop and size myself but when I upload the images they just crop automatically. I can’t get the crop where I want it to be like on the “Primary Care” page. Is there an ideal size that I should be using for the image?

2) Primary Care page-can you fix the size of the gray boxes to be the same size? I removed one column but it didn’t automatically adjust the size.

3) For Clients page-Can you change the “patient portal” box to the following color #73b51a?

4) For Clients page-Can you change the width of the feature list to be full page?

5) On all the pages besides the home page can you remove “Twitter” at the bottom of the page and just leave “Facebook”

temporary website: http://akn.evd.mybluehost.me

Thank you,

Gabrielle

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

1) How do I crop the page headers? I keep trying to change the crop and size myself but when I upload the images they just crop automatically. I can’t get the crop where I want it to be like on the “Primary Care” page. Is there an ideal size that I should be using for the image?

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.nivoSlider { height:620px;}

2) Primary Care page-can you fix the size of the gray boxes to be the same size? I removed one column but it didn’t automatically adjust the size.

Ans: Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.skt-builder-column.skt-builder-cards-column.skt-builder-cards-column-624 { width:50% !important;}

3) For Clients page-Can you change the “patient portal” box to the following color #73b51a?

#sktbuilder-call-to-action-block-217 { color:#73b51a;}
    #sktbuilder-call-to-action-block-217 a { color:#fff;}

4) For Clients page-Can you change the width of the feature list to be full page?

.qb-column.qb-1-3.qb-mobile-1-1.qb-table-1-1 {
        width: 80%;
    }

5) On all the pages besides the home page can you remove “Twitter” at the bottom of the page and just leave “Facebook”

Ans: There is no twitter link?

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Thank you. A few things fixed but others did not. Here is what didn’t change when I pasted the CSS code you sent me.

1) Page header stayed the same. There was no change in the crop of the image on the “Primary Care” page.

2) “For Clients” page-The blue box at the top of the page is still blue and did not change to the color I sent you ##73b51a

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi,

2) “For Clients” page-The blue box at the top of the page is still blue and did not change to the color I sent you ##73b51a

#sktbuilder-call-to-action-block-217 {
        background-color: #73b51a !important;
    }

1) Page header stayed the same. There was no change in the crop of the image on the “Primary Care” page.

.skt-builder-columns-row .skt-builder-cards-column:first-child .skt-builder-cards { min-height:554px;}

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Hi,

Thank you. I am still having problems with the header image. The last code you sent me didn’t change anything on the image.

Also, I can’t figure out how to remove the sharing icons at the bottom of the contact page. It says “share this” and then has icons for twitter and facebook.

Thanks!

Gabrielle

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.