Naturo Pro Q's

Home Forums All Other Themes Naturo Pro Q's

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RebeccaRebecca
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 11
    • Total: 15

Please help! I am very happy with your product and thankful for all the help. I’m sorry for all the random questions, trying to expedite your process and mine but putting as much as I can in one post. Learning code as i go…

1) What is the font on the homepage sliders main words? I would like to use that font for my textual logo.

2) My team member’s are out of order although I have the page order plug in and not centered. I have the team member bubbles in one of the homepage sections.

3) Is there any way to put in a sign up box where visitors can enter their name, email, and questions and it will send it to us?

4) Similar to Q3, is there any way to put in a sign in box where they can log in to their vault directly from the website?

5) I have the homepage boxes and I was able to get the “Read More” button to link to the proper page, but the whole box changes color when you hover over it. When I click anywhere else on the box it does not take me to the linked page, only when I click the read more button. Can I change this?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Rebecca,

Before answering all your questions kindly show us your website so that we can relate to your questions and answer them properly.

Regards,
    Shri

RebeccaRebecca

Here is the website as requested:

http://3b8.6c3.myftpupload.com/

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Answers:

Kindly go to Appearance>Theme Options>Basic Settings>Custom CSS box:
    And paste this css code in custom box

1) .header .header-inner .logo h1, .header .header-inner .logo a { text-transform:uppercase; font-size:32px;}
    2) .teammember-list { margin-right:0; width:14.20%;}
    .teammember-list img { width:80%; height:auto;}
    .teammember-list h5 { font-size:17px;}
    3) and 4) use a newsletter plugin whichever suits you. Search for the same in WordPress.org/plugins
    5) .services-wrap .one_fourth { cursor:inherit;}

Regards,
    Shri

RebeccaRebecca

Thank you!

1) worked!

2) the team members are still out of order, I have them listed in the order I would want under “our team” from top to bottom but that is not how they are listed on the front page. I also have the plugin. Also, I would like them in two lines, not all on one if possible.

3) I found one, thank you.

5) did not work, the rest of the box that lights up still does not take me to where the button link goes

RebeccaRebecca

Some more…

6) The buttons on the newsletter sign up forms are not matching the theme. Is there any way to make them match the “search” widget format. You can see what I mean if you look at my main sidebar on the strategies page.

7) My images are stretching depending on the size of the screen. Is there any way to make them proportionally increase or decrease?

8) Is there a way to change the color of the horizontal separator?

Doing some final touches, thank you for your patience.

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Rebecca,

Kindly add this code in custom css box:

.newsletter-email {
    border: 1px solid #eee;
    border-radius: 5px;
    float: left;
    padding: 8px 15px;
    }

.newsletter-submit {
    margin-left: 10px;
    padding: 5px 10px;
    background-color: #454545;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

.nsu-field {
    border: 1px solid #eee;
    border-radius: 5px;
    float: left;
    padding: 8px 15px;
    }

nsu-submit {
    margin-left: 10px;
    padding: 5px 10px;
    background-color: #454545;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

RebeccaRebecca

Thank you, I still need

1) the team members are still out of order, I have them listed in the order I would want under “our team” from top to bottom but that is not how they are listed on the front page. I also have the plugin. Also, I would like them in two lines, not all on one if possible.

2) did not work, the rest of the homepage box that lights up still does not take me to where the button link goes

3) The buttons on the newsletter sign up forms are not matching the theme. Is there any way to make them match the “search” widget format. You can see what I mean if you look at my main sidebar on the strategies page. The theme button is flat and rounded edges, the newsletter button even after the additional coding are square and beveled. Also the text in the box is light gray in the theme, the text in the newsletter box is black

4) My images are stretching depending on the size of the screen. Is there any way to make them proportionally increase or decrease?

5) Is there a way to change the color of the horizontal separator?

Here is my website: http://3b8.6c3.myftpupload.com/

RebeccaRebecca

6) On the Contact Us sidebar, the format of the menu items is not like the main sidebar and does not look right. Can you change that to match the main sidebar menus? You can see the difference when looking at “Client Log In” on the sidebar on both the Contact Us page and Strategies page.

7) And on the theme settings>basic settings, i accidentally deleted the footer list icon that was originally there. Can you send me the file link for that?

Thank you very much for all your help.

Hi Rebecca,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

We will check and resolve all issues.

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

RebeccaRebecca

I sent in my questions and url information last week in and nothing has been done

Hi Rebecca,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Homepage box link and Our team issues still unsolved, will be done by tomorrow.

Regards,
    Dave

RebeccaRebecca

Thank you, however most have not been resolved.

1) The contact us sidebar still is the same. i would like the “client vault” menu in the contact us sidebar to be formatted like that of the main sidebar. it is not at the moment.

2) The newsletter sign up on all sidebars has not been fixed. It still is square and beveled when the search bar button is rounded and flat.

3) I also would like to be able to change the color of the horizontal separator. How do I do that?

I will be looking for the homepage boxes and our team section to be fixed as well.

Thank you. I appreciate all of your help.

Becki

Hi Becki,

All the changes has been done. Kindly clear the cache of your browser and check.

For the homepage boxes and our team section it has some customization request. Kindly hire a developer to resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Dave

RebeccaRebecca

Thank you.

I did just have the question though about the horizontal separator. Can i change the color of that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.