My Dog testimonials

Home Forums All Other Themes My Dog testimonials

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NatashaNatasha
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 17

Hi,
    1. I have the My Dog theme. I uploaded my testimonials using the Testimonial Box and I like that format. I would like to create a menu link to a page that says “Testimonials” that would be linked to the front page Testimonial section – and continue to open to its own page (if the visitor wanted to read more testimonials)
    So far, I tried to create a page “All Testimonials” and looked for the “Testimonial” template from the right hand drop down option while building that page. There was no “testimonial” option from the templates (as shown in the documentation).

2. When I open the site up in mobile view, the section with the bulldog (right under the slider) does not look right – the bulldog isn’t visible and the writing isn’t very visible. Is there any way to make the site more mobile friendly?

3. I previously asked about inserting a header above the slider that comes with the theme. I know this would be extra work that I would need to commission – could you give me a quote?

Also, I am working with a time restraint and may need more help – could I also get a quote to help me finish building the site? It is taking me a lot of time going through all the documentation, and figuring out the SKT builder and it would be great to get help (to expedite the work).

My URL: www.lp4dogtown.com
    Username: Natasha Senkovich
    Password: Goober1968*

Thank you for your help

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Q 1.
    Ans: Done

Q.2
    Ans: Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Q.3
    Ans: This is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on [email protected] for a quote.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.