Multiple General Questions – Contractor Pro Theme

Home Forums Construction Pro/Build Forum Multiple General Questions – Contractor Pro Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey GoldsteinJeffrey Goldstein
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total: 1

URL: goldstarconstructioncorp.com

Can I have a home page with just the Sliders? No page.

How can I change the scroll settings to the default settings? Right now, when I use the scroll wheel on the mouse, it only scrolls a couple lines. By default all other websites I use scroll a page at a time. This is on Chrome. Using the new Edge, scrolling works as I expect.

How do I change the top page header (the black part) height so it’s not so tall?

Can you have more slider pages, in addition to the home page?

On the Contact page, how do I get the email (mailto) link to be the default blue color and underlined (and visited link to be purple color)? Same for the telephone number.

Where can I change the color of the hamburger menu icon (when the browser isn’t full screen, or on a mobile device)?

This is more of a CSS question, but I’ll ask anyway. On this page https://goldstarconstructioncorp.com/services/
    I want the services to look like this:
    Pre-Construction
    • Site Visit
    • Estimating
    No space below Pre-Construction and the first bullet. I’ve tried adding additional CSS to the paragraph and list blocks, like p {margin-bottom: 0;} and ul {margin-top: 0;}, but nothing works. Can you assist?

On mobile devices, the top header is purple color, but I don’t have that selected in the theme Header menu color selection. I’d like it the same color as the main header color (#181818).

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.page_head, .post_head { min-height:135px;}
    .mt-0.pt-0 a { text-decoration: underline;}
    .mt-0.pt-0 a:hover { color: #a000b7;}
    #simple-menu .fa-bars { color: #fff !important;}

.p, .has-custom-lineheight { margin-bottom: 0 !important;}
    ul.p, ul.ul { margin-top: 5px !important;}

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .header { background: #181818 !important;}
    .page_head, .post_head { min-height: inherit !important;}
    }

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.