Movers & Packers Pro Not yet got an answer

Home Forums All Other Themes Movers & Packers Pro Not yet got an answer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 13

Hallo,

I posted some questions over a week ago. Something were solved by you directly in my website, other problems have been still unsolved:

http://www.dismability.it/wordpress:

1. How can I take the main menu away from the top and the bottom of the home page, if I need? Or how can I customize the top menu? I would like to add the “search”function but I can’t find it, and even if I take a search plugin, it doesn’t appear as a menu choice.

2. The writing inside the slider pictures (your “we are moving experts”) is positioned too high. Is it possible to move it down? And is it possible to change colors (background color) and size? At the moment, to solve the problem, I was forced to delete it.

3. Can I put in the phone and email area a widget for searching? This in case I can’t put it on the upper menu

4. “Our Services” section. Is it possible to change color of the font of the writings? How can we change the icons of this section?

5. “Get a quote” area. Is it possible to create a function, with which clicking on get quote, it opens a new small page (similar to a popup), where customers can fill their data?

6. How can I customize the contact form?

Thanks
    Simona

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30666
    • Total: 30666

Hi Simona,

1) Kindly go to Appearance>>Menus and select “Top menu” from select a menu to edit option. You can now add/remove the pages to show on top menu. For footer Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Footer Widget 2, Drag and drop text widget in footer widget 2 to remove default widget.

2) Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS box
    Add this code there:

.nivo-caption{top:20% !important;}

3) Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
    Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

4) Here is the documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/movers_documentation/#homepage-setup

5) You can use any popup plugin for this.

6) Kindly use plugin contact form 7 to customize contact form.

Regards,
    Brad

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant

Hi Brad,

I just sent a message, as per your instructions.

While checking my wordpress I ask you kindly to have a look also at these problems:

I already have the upper menu, but there it seems I can only add pages and not widgets. Is that true?

Concerning the CSS code you gave me for the “we are moving expert” writing, after adding this the writing goes up and not down!

Last, for the “our services” section, I’m not able to change the color of the font. I’d like to have it in black. If not possible, I would like to have my picture “covered”
    as yours in the example
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/movers_documentation/assets/img/screenshot-2-2.jpg

And of course my request of adding the search widget in the same section of the logo, at the right and under the email adress.

Thanks. Regards
    Simona

Hi Simona,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant

Hi Brad,

yesterday before writing here, I sent the URL and admin access, as per your instructions. Hope you have received my contact message.

Best Regards
    Simona

Hi Simona,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant

Hi Brad,

yes, now it’s all fine. Thanks a lot

Simona

If you found our service good kindly review us here:
    https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Movers & Packers Pro Not yet got an answer’ is closed to new replies.