- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have Movers & Packers Pro.
1. I can not figure out how to hide the page title from appearing in the body of the page.
2. The titles for the sections will not appear with the section. For example, for the section for Our Services, I have the 9 services appearing with the icons, title and descriptions. However, it won’t show ‘Our Services’ at the top of the section on the Home page. I can manually do it, but I want it to look exactly like it does on the demo page for the theme. Likewise for every section. The section titles are not appearing. What am I doing wrong?
3. I have also following the documentation for how to make the 3 Why Choose Us boxes appear on my home-front page and it is not working. I also posted this as a reply to another topic of another customer that had the same problem.
thanks for your help.
1. I don’t believe you can hide the title of a page as its part of your extended link and also creates the menu name automatically.
2 & 3. As I understand your question, you need to first create the page and then publish it. Ones its published go back to the “sections” in “Theme Options” and click on the “arrow down” button under the “why choose us boxes. this will bring up a drop down box with all your pages you’ve just created. Click the one you want and your done. Don’t forget to crawl down and save your changes.
David Vogelpohl Today we are going to conduct the interview of David Vogelpohl from Austin, Texas. He is a digital veteran and former WordPress Agency […]
One of the most trustworthy collections of multi concept and universal WordPress themes is shared with you for more views, more sales volumes, more client […]
With every passing WordPress has evolved itself from being an ordinary blogging platform to an advanced CMS. It is undoubtedly one of the best content […]