Movers & Packers Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Movers & Packers Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 13

Hi,

I have many different problems to solve with the theme. My website is www.dismability.it/wordpress:

1. The header menu is not properly positioned. As you can see, it is smaller then the pictures of the homepage slider. Then the “get a quote” writing is overlapping the other writings. Most important thing, the home page menu seems to be a picture and not a menu, so you can’t click on it.

2. How can I take the main menu away from the top and the bottom of the home page?

3. The writing inside the slider pictures (your “we are moving experts”) is positioned too high. Is it possible to move it down? And is it possible to change colors (background color) and size?

4. Phone number and email address (in the upper part of the header menu) can be moved a little on the right(maybe on the centre)? And can I put in the same area a widget for searching?

5. The pictures in the slider have the same size. Even though, when moving from one to another (effect), they show in different size and this is very annoying. How can we solve this problem?

6. “Our Services” section. Is it possible to change color of the font of the writings? How can we change the icons of this section?

7. How can I customize the website pages, different from homepage? Every page contains on the right some widgets (comments, archives, categories, meta) and at the bottom the search and facebook widget.I’d like to take them away and customize some widget by myself.

Many thanks for the support!
    Simona

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Simona,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant

Thank you, Brad 🙂

Dismac sncDismac snc
    Participant

Hi Brad,

thanks, I noticed you worked on my website and fixed some problems.

By the way, I still have the problem n. 3 (we are moving expert writing, which in my website is “siamo esperti nella mobilità”)I need it to show at the left bottom of eache picture, otherwise, if not possible, to remove completely. In this position is not nice at all.
    Even problems n. 6 and 7 have not yet solved.
    Plus, how can I manage the “get a quote” area?
    In your instructions there is nothing explained. I tried to use a plugin but it doesn’t work. So please, it’s very urgent an explanation on how it works.

Thanks a lot.
    Simona

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.