Missing new themes

Home Forums All Other Themes Missing new themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MeridithMeridith
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 7

Once again I am having to do this because I don’t have access to the new themes. I purchased the full pack including access to all new themes for the next year. I never get access to them without having to post here on the support forum. Also, I have even updated my email on my account, but emails still keep going to my old account. I would like that fixed too.

I made the purchase of the full pack on September 5th, 2017. Order number is #28894, only themes I have gained access to since my purchase were Bed and Breakfast, Military, and vCard, and that was from posting here. I would like access to all new themes released since then and I would like my email updated in your system so it reflects the email shown on my account.

An afterthought, when I am given 15 downloads of the themes bought through the pack, why am I only given 5 downloads of the new themes?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly ask access to download the missing new themes via sktthemes.net/contact.

Regards,
    Brad

MeridithMeridith
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 7

When I click that link, it states that if I am a paid/pro member to post my queries here.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly post your queries in paid/pro.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.