Mega Menu – Get rid of MENUMENU in mobile devices

Home Forums All Other Themes Mega Menu – Get rid of MENUMENU in mobile devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dddd
    Participant
    • Topics: 40
    • Replies: 44
    • Total: 84

Hi,
    I know that this is a plugin issue and doesn’t really involve your theme but I’ve exhausted all the WWW avenues including trying to work with Max Mega Menu. If this isn’t the appropriate forum question, just let me know.

I’m trying to get rid of the MENUMENU in mobile devices in the navigation.

I tried to follow the instructions given by https://wordpress.org/support/topic/word-menumenu-appearing-on-mobile-menu/ and I wasn’t able to get it to work.

I tried adding custom css styling in the mega-menu tab as well as the BASIC/Custom CSS in the Customization section and it didn’t work.
    .mega-menu-toggle {
    display: none;
    }

I pulled the code from the menu and found the double MENUMENU:
    <div id=”mega-menu-wrap-primary” class=”mega-menu-wrap”><div class=”mega-menu-toggle” tabindex=”0″><div class=”mega-toggle-blocks-left”></div><div class=”mega-toggle-blocks-center”></div><div class=”mega-toggle-blocks-right”><div class=’mega-toggle-block mega-menu-toggle-block mega-toggle-block-1′ id=’mega-toggle-block-1′><span class=’mega-toggle-label’><span class=’mega-toggle-label-closed’>MENU</span><span class=’mega-toggle-label-open’>MENU</span></span></div></div></div><ul id=”mega-menu-primary” class=”mega-menu max-mega-menu mega-menu-horizontal mega-no-js” data-event=”hover” data-effect=”fade_up” data-effect-speed=”200″ data-effect-mobile=”disabled” data-effect-speed-mobile=”200″ data-panel-width=”body” data-mobile-force-width=”false” data-second-click=”go” data-document-click=”collapse” data-vertical-behaviour=”accordion” data-breakpoint=”600″ data-unbind=”true”><li class=’mega-menu-item mega-menu-item-type-post_type mega-menu-item-object-page mega-menu-item-has-children mega-menu-megamenu mega-align-bottom-right mega-menu-grid mega-has-icon mega-hide-sub-menu-on-mobile mega-menu-item-382′ id=’mega-menu-item-382′>Rentals<span class=”mega-indicator”></span>

I checked the MMM CSS and it showed the mega-toggle-block as display: none

I’ve cleared the CSS Cache I don’t know how many times.

I don’t know what else do. I just want to get rid of the MENUMENU.

SKT Themes support is awesome. I don’t want to abuse the scope of this forum but I’m at a loss of what to do. I need the submenu to go all the way across the page (which is does on large screens). If there is a different menu plug in you’d suggest that works well with your themes, I’m game to change it at this point.

As I said… if this is beyond the scope of this forum, I understand. I just don’t know what to do to resolve this.

Thank You.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .sidr-class-mega-toggle-label { display:none !important;}
    }

Regards,
    Brad

dddd
    Participant
    • Topics: 40
    • Replies: 44
    • Total: 84

Thank you so much Brad. SKT is awesome! I appreciate your support so much.

Diane

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.