Matching MediaWiki theme?

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Matching MediaWiki theme?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard HewettRichard Hewett
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

So, I’ve got the WordPress side of my site all tricked out and looking awesome with this theme.  I’m wondering how much you would charge for a matching MediaWiki theme (preferably using BootStrapSkin as a base).  That’s more than half of my site, and I’d really like the transition from one part to the other to be less jarring.

On a side note, I’m using a Child of SKT Full Width only because I can’t help but tinker some, and I’m not using the theme entirely as originally intended.

My site can be seen at rpgwiki.us and rpgwiki.us/wiki

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

I am not sure. So basically you need us to match the mediawiki website to the theme colors etc?

Is that so? Or do you also need it setting up properly because the current site in mediawiki also doesn’t look good.

Regards,
    Shri

Richard HewettRichard Hewett
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I’d want the mediawiki site to look as much like the WordPress site as possible, including getting as much of the menus in the same places, matching the colors, and styling.  You’re right that right now the mediawiki site is a mess.  I just transitioned to the newest version of MediaWiki, and my old skin isn’t compatible, so I switched to something I can adjust over time, but CSS isn’t my specialty, so it’ll take me a LONG time to get the skin fixed.

Sorry for the delayed answer, my browser didn’t want to let me remain logged in here.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

$200 is fine for this.

Send us details via email: [email protected]

We will discuss from thereon and how to pay etc.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.